Woolley Street comes alive with an eclectic array of local stalls, produce and live entertainment. Friday night is taken care of with this combination of vibrant night-time shopping alongside the tasty Dickson restaurants we all know and love.
What’s on the FunCanberra Cbr Entertainment Agenda?
6pm – Drunken Lion and Happy Buddha – Canberra Dragon Dance
6:10pm – Acoustic Performance – Monica Moore
6:45pm – Bellydance – Harika Dance
6:50pm – Guzheng Duo – ZhuGe Guzheng Studio
7pm – K-Pop Dance – ANU K-Pop Club Dance Group (Krush)
7:10pm – Chinese Classical Music Ensemble – ANU Chinese Classical Music Ensemble
7:20pm – Japanese Vogue and Pop Dance – Cross Crew
7:25pm – Acoustic Performance – Minh Ha
8pm – Bollywood Dance – Bolly Nach
8:10pm – Bellydance – Bellyup Bellydance
8:20pm – Acoustic Performance – Minh Ha
9pm – Bollywood Dance – Bolly Nach
9:10pm – Glow in the Dark LED Lion Acrobatic Dance – Canberra Dragon Dance
9:20pm – Acoustic Performance – Julian Hofsnik
• Lush Soy Candles & Diffusers
• Trove Canberra 1 – Mixed stall
• Trove Canberra 2 – race wear, fashion and millinery
• Trove Canberra 3 – perfume, diffusers and candles
• Preloved and Vintage – clothing
• Paul and Laura – kids clothing, jewellery, greeting cards and fantastical prints
• Little Wu Chinese Street Food
Presented by City Renewal Canberra in partnership with the MyDickson, Dickson Market.